Monday, July 6, 2009

Our New House!

Doug and I FINALLY got a bought a home. It seemed like a never-ending process with no shortage of bumps in the road, but we finally made it. In only 30 years it will be all ours! :)

It is probably not as big as it looks in the pic but it is still nice and roomy with plenty of room to grow into it :) As soon as we get completely unpacked and settled, it will feel a lot more homey and maybe I'll even be able to see the floor instead of boxes!

This was a huge personal selling point ... the community pool directly across the street. It is beautiful especially at night when just the pool lights are on. We feel so lucky.

* * * * * * * * *
Averi has her very own bedroom that is all girl! I still have to do some painting and some other finishing touches, but here is the start of it...

5 comments:

Heather said...

I was going to yell at you for not posting pictures of your new house on your blog yet but I was pleasantly surprised that you did.
It looks surprise cute and I love the view.
I also love the crib and the name your chose. Good job guys.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new house, it looks really nice! I love the name Averi, I can't wait to see pictures of her soon. Hope you are doing well :)

Mandi Allen said...

You guys are going to love it I'm sure. I am so bummed you moved out of the ward though. We shall still hang out. I think it is about time for some more egg rolls. Let me know if you need any help unpacking or arranging. All of my evenings are free now. By the way will you still be working after the baby comes? Let me know if you will need a sitter.

M&M said...

Nice house!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it! And the nursery is super cute. Pink and brown are definitely the baby girl nursery colors to have right now (our nursery is pink and brown and I've known others as well). Anyway, congrats on everything and we can't wait to take a trip down to see the new pad!

JH said...

Lovely new place!!! I can't believe your baby will be here in 20 days!!! Your niece Kylie came rafting with the Blasers and I on the fourth, she reminds me so much of you :)