Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More pics

Doug's mom Nancy ("Nammy") came a week ago to help out and meet our little addition. It was so great having her here and we were sad to see her leave.
Sophie got pretty curious wondering what the big fuss was about...
Averi's first trip to church

All dolled up for church. She was a good little thing and only got fussy at the very end when it was time to go.

If I don't feed her right away when she is hungry, she will start chomping on her hands. It's a good thing she doesn't have teeth yet!


6 comments:

Jill said...

She's gorgeous Randi!!! And seriously, it's not even fair that you look perfect already! I love your hair and bangs!

bretandjulie said...

3 weeks later and how are you feeling? You look great, and I love Averi's headbands and flower!

Clarissa and Darrin said...

I love the big bow. She is adorable. So are you, u look fab!

Unknown said...

She is Beautiful Randi!! I'm so happy for you guys!:)

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

you look great ... wait it looks like i'm just copying what everyone else said

M&M said...

So cute!!! I can't wait to finally meet this angel. Wish you could stay longer.