Sunday, October 11, 2009

Californ-I-A

Doug and I went to California for a week and had a great time with Averi (and Sophie). This was her first trip aside from Grandmas house.
Dinner at a Ventura pier restraunt
Averi napping. Oh so sweet.
While we were there I got to meet up with bff Clarissa in Beverly Hills. It was a blast, even though we couldnt afford anything on Rodeo Dr. We gave the babies a break in the park. Colby is so cute!

We went on a few walks on the beach which was gorgeous! Averi loved it and fell asleep in her stroller every time. Sophie, on the other hand, was very excited at all the new sights and smells. She was terrified at the waves at first (see the look of horror in her eyes) but then she warmed up to them and got really disgusting with sea water and sand. Luckily there were outdoor showers nearby which Im pretty sure was the worst part of the whole trip for her.


4 comments:

M&M said...

FUN!!!!! Your visit with Janese and Kaly looks fun too. Kaly is getting so big. What a cute little family you have. . . including Sophie of course!

bretandjulie said...

Glad you had a good trip. I'm so jealous. I miss the CA beaches.

Clarissa and Darrin said...

I miss you already, come back. I had a great time seeing you. I am impressed that we both braved the crazy LA traffic. I am glad I was able to see you for the afternoon. My best friend memories are always with you, thanks for being so awesome.
You look great!

Jed and Amanda said...

It looks like your trip was so much fun!!! I wish we could be vacationing with you :) Hopefully sometime soon :)