Friday, April 9, 2010

Averi's First Easter











The Easter Bunny came and brought lil Avers a basket full of goodies. Her favorite thing was a bunny rabbit bowling set. She hasnt exactly gotten the bowling part down but he does like to chew on the bunny pins. Sophie quite enjoys playing with the bowling ball so I guess it all worked out. I was devastated when I finally realised that Easter Sunday she wasn't going to be able to show off her Easter dress. So I got her dressed up first thing in the morning, took these pics, then changed her back to normal clothes so she couldnt barf all over her cute Easter dress. :)
PS...dont worry, the gum is for Doug and I ;)

3 comments:

M&M said...

What a darling girl! She is seriously so cute! I am so excited to get these girls together next month! It is funny because I was wondering why she had her dress on and then I read your explanation. . . and I agree, I was really sad when I realized there was no church on Easter. It just isn't the same the week after or before. That bowling set is so adorable. I thought it was tricky thinking of things to put in her basket since she doesn't eat candy. And, I agree that Kenley looks different smiling versus serious. She has always kind of been like that. When she was little and still sleeping all the time, I would tell people who saw her sleeping that she looked totally different awake. They were shocked when she woke up at how different she really looked.

Jed and Amanda said...

Oh my gosh Averi is so dang cute! She just looks like a sweetie. I can't wait to meet her. It was sad that they couldn't wear there easter dresses huh?

Anonymous said...

I love your outfit! soo cute... oh averis is cute too!