Saturday, March 7, 2015

Halloween 2014

Doug and I went to our friend Laurie's Gatsby party with friends. A good time all around!

 
 My pretty princess all ready for the ward Trunk or Treat party

...joined by the most adorable spider-fairy!
Kadence following her cowboy dad at the trunk or treat
Kadence and I joined Averi for a few minutes at her school Halloween party. It was really cute and fun for the kids They colored books, made a Halloween treat, and had story time.
 My gorgeous girl!
 Kadence walking back to the car with me in her cute Halloween outfit.
 I was pretty proud of my pumpkin this year!
 We had dinner at the Daynes on Halloween. The kids made crafts and decorated cookies, then we took on the neighborhood for trick-or-treating!
We had Dorothy and Todo, a cat, a shark, Cinderella, spider fairy and a surfer dude. We were pretty close to the only group without an Anna or Elsa!

No comments: