Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Last 2 weeks...

No major events this week. We did go to the Cheesecake Factory though (which is as good as a theme park, in my mind). We sat outside and Averi was wired the whole time. She was the patio entertainment for the other guests.



























This is Avers in the swim suit I wore when I was a baby. I guess Carter's has always made cute clothes!






















This is a demonstration of how Averi plays with Sophie. When we throw a toy for Sophie, Averi gets all excited and crawls towards "safety". She has since then even learned how to throw the toys herself. Cuzzy Kenley may have taught her that!

1 comment:

M&M said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute!!!!!! I LOVE the Pebbles swimsuit! We need to find copies of those pictures with you in it. And I'm glad Kenley had something to teach her since she didn't manage to pick up many of Averi's vast skills.