Tuesday, May 10, 2011

EASTER

The day before Easter I took Averi to an Easter egg (candy, actually) hunt and festivities at the Peoria Sports Complex. She was pretty intimidated by the amount of kids attending and was petrified of the Easter bunny but she did have a little bit of fun :) This is her getting her Easter bucket down to eat the candy from it.

Good morning Easter Sunday!

Sunday night we went to Estrella Mtn Ranch where there is a beautiful lake and winding sidewalk. We fed the ducks (straight from our hands!) and took a stroll along the lake. It was gorgeous and completely relaxing.

1 comment:

M&M said...

Sounds fun and I loved seeing Averi in the dress we got when I was there. I don't think Kenley's would fit yet but I should try it. Your yard looks good! I can't wait to see you all soon!