Saturday, July 7, 2012

BFFs, Thumb Sucking, and a Little Mischeif

Averi loves her baby sister. She loves to "hold her" like this with her head resting on her lap.

Averi always needs help getting the toilet paper and the soap when she uses the restroom. In an effort to increase her independence (and MY freedom), I bought her a box of tissues to put on the floor to use as TP and an automatic soap dispenser. They both work great but I had to get on her a couple times for having a little too much fun with the unlimited soap at her disposal! see below:

Cute little buddies

I am pleased to inform you that Kadnece has found her thumb! She has been doing it for a few weeks now and for a while I would freak out every time about how darn cute it was. Doug finally asked me (being completely sincere) "So, why is it such a big deal that she sucks her thumb?" Haha. It is just cute I guess, that's all. I know some people won't let their kids do it but there is no way I could get myself to pull that little hand out of her mouth.

Another one of Averi's favorite things to do is help me in the kitchen. More specifically, she likes to help me make brownies and cookies so she can lick the beater :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

The auto soap dispenser is a good idea, but I know if I get one now, I will have the exact same result you had, but every single day and with at least two of my kids. Still, a good idea I might try! Love the brownie batter picture. That is my favorite reason to help in the kitchen too!